MAXIMATOR pumps M series are available as single or double acting with either a single, double or triple air drive head. For air drive pressures from 1 bar (14.5 psi) minimum to 10 bar (145 psi) maximum.
- single acting
- double air drive head
- Pressures to 4,000 bar (58,000 psi)
M...-2 pumps are single acting double air drive head pumps. Compared with the single acting single stage M series they reach double pressure at the same air drive pressure.
M...-2 pumps are available with polyurethane seals. They come standard with bottom inlet, side inlet is available as option.
Options for M series
- Seal material for oil use (standard pump): Order code: M37 – (L)
- Special seal material to handle special fluids: Order code: See fluid compatibility guide
- Side inlet for single acting versions: Order code: M37(L) – S / M37(L)VE – S
- Special inlet and outlet ports (i. e. NPT): M37 – NPT
- Air control unit for M series with filter pressure regulator, control pressure gauge and shut-off valve: Order code: M37 with C1
- To protect the pump against excessive outlet pressures, an air safety valve can be fitted to the air control unit: Order code: M37 with C1/SVair
(The outlet pressure has to be indicated.)
- Other options available on request.