MAXIMATOR pumps M series are available as single or double acting with either a single, double or triple air drive head. For air drive pressures from 1 bar (14.5 psi) minimum to 10 bar (145 psi) maximum.
- double acting
- single air drive head
- Pressures to 2,200 bar (31,900 psi)
M...D pumps are double acting, single air drive head type. They are characterized by the same features as the M series, but
- they have less pulsations and deliver approx. 50% more flow than the single acting M pumps
- All M...D pumps come standard with side inlet, bottom inlet not available
Options for M series
- Seal material for oil use (standard pump): Order code: M37 – (L)
- Seal material for water use: (not available for M ...-2/M...-3 and M ...-01H types) Order code: M37 – (L)VE / M37D – VE
- Special seal material to handle special fluids: Order code: See fluid compatibility guide
- Special inlet and outlet ports (i. e. NPT): M37 – NPT
- Air control unit for M series with filter pressure regulator, control pressure gauge and shut-off valve: Order code: M37 with C1
- To protect the pump against excessive outlet pressures, an air safety valve can be fitted to the air control unit: Order code: M37 with C1/SVair
(The outlet pressure has to be indicated.)
- Other options available on request.