Pressures to 1,000 bar (14,500 psi)
GX pumps are high flow capacity pumps designed for rugged installations and build with environmental resistant materials. They are ideal for offshore applications with stainless steel wetted parts and corrosive resistant external components. All GX series pumps have stainless bodies and plungers, UHMWPE (ultra high molecular weight polyethylene) seals and Viton O-rings as standard.
Options for GX series
- Seal package UHMWPE seals and depending on the fluid
- Viton O-rings as standard: order code: GX35 – V
- NBR O-rings as option: order code: GX35 – N
- EPDM O-rings as option: order code: GX35 – E
- See fluid compatibility guide
- Air control unit for GX series with filter pressure regulator, control pressure gauge and shut-off valve: GX35 with C2
- To protect the pump against excessive outlet pressures, an air safety valve can be fitted to the air control unit: order code: GX with C2/SVair (The outlet pressure has to be indicated.)
- Other options available on request.