MAXIMATOR pumps M series are available as single or double acting with either a single, double or triple air drive head. For air drive pressures from 1 bar (14.5 psi) minimum to 10 bar (145 psi) maximum.
single air drive head
Pressures to 2,200 bar (31,900 psi)
M...D pumps are double acting, single air drive head type. They are characterized by the same features as the M series, but
- they have less pulsations and deliver approx. 50% more flow than the single acting M pumps
- All M...D pumps come standard with side inlet, bottom inlet not available
Options for M series
- Seal material for oil use (standard pump): Order code: M37 – (L)
- Seal material for water use: (not available for M ...-2/M...-3 and M ...-01H types) Order code: M37 – (L)VE / M37D – VE
- Special seal material to handle special fluids: Order code: See fluid compatibility guide
- Special inlet and outlet ports (i. e. NPT): M37 – NPT
- Air control unit for M series with filter pressure regulator, control pressure gauge and shut-off valve: Order code: M37 with C1
- To protect the pump against excessive outlet pressures, an air safety valve can be fitted to the air control unit: Order code: M37 with C1/SVair
(The outlet pressure has to be indicated.)
- Other options available on request.