High Pressure Pumps - MO series
MAXIMATOR pumps MO series are available as single or double acting with single air drive head.
single air drive head
Pressures to 1,000 bar (14,500 psi)
MO pumps are single acting types with single air drive head. They are lightweight, rugged and are available in several pressure ratios.
- Cast iron bodies, tool steel plungers and polyurethane seals.
- Pumps come standard with bottom inlet
- Ideal for portable power packs
- For air drive pressure from 1 bar (14.5 psi) to10 bar (145 psi) maximum.
Options for MO series
- Side inlet (for single acting, single air drive head models): Order code: MO37 – S
- External Pilot Port Modification (for single acting MO22 – MO189) (Pump can be started and stopped by a small magnetic valve): Order code: MO37 – DIR
- Special inlet and outlet ports (i. e. NPT):MO37(D) – NPT Order code: MO37(D) – NPT
- Special seal material to handle special fluids: Order code: See fluid compatibility guide
- Air control unit for MO series with filter pressure regulator, control pressure gauge and shut-off valve: Order code: MO37(D) with C1
- Other options available on request.